I feel so fancy, posting so often. (Don't worry, you didn't miss Day 3--I skipped it out of personal preference. Dear me, how whimsical and flighty that DuskRose is...) Anyway:
Ten foods you love. (What? I have to narrow it down to ten?)
1. Anything Japanese or Chinese
2. Chocolate fudge! For several years this has been my "official" favorite food.
3. Blueberries, peaches, strawberries...I suppose I should just say "fruit."
4. Ice cream. Especially Moose Tracks and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough... *sighs happily*
5. Instant coffee (this totally counts as a food! No, really). I like all the interesting flavors you can get, like double mocha, English toffee or peppermint.
6. Baked goods, including bread. And muffins, cookies, scones...
7. Cheese, both "raw" and cooked into things. Right now I'm thinking of cheese danishes. And getting hungry.
(How creepy is it that when I left just now to look at Google Reader--to brainstorm for three more foods--a recipe for a cream cheese danish appeared on my blogroll?)
8. Little sandwiches that seem like they'd belong at a tea.
9. Tea itself (i've listed coffee, so...)
10. Hmmm I'll go with the beverage theme and say: juice. Especially the canned juice that comes in flavors like "orange mango" and "tropical punch."
Seeing how much I love food, it's surprisingly difficult to think of ten different foods that I particularly love. Anyway, tell me--are there any delicacies you're particularly fond of?
13 hours ago