Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Of dreams

A lot has happened in the past week -- well, fortnight. I'm finally learning to drive, and I've been working on the script for my webcomic. But the main thing I want to show you is a book I came across at the library. It's called Make Your Creative Dreams Real, by SARK. I think building a lolita wardrobe certainly counts as a creative dream!

I'd love to share my answers to questionnaire I filled out, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to publish the questions? So let me just share a snippet where I wrote down what my ideal life would look like.

I publish my webcomic every day. I have a full wardrobe of the clothes I actually love. I sew and craft for my online store. I'm a lighthouse to people who want to fulfill their dreams, through my blog and other ways. My house is clean and shows my aesthetic. I perform my songs with a metal band. I have a large community of friends I can hang out with any time. My translation work is fulfilling and supports me. I can support others. I'm not adversely affected by my mental health. I'm involved in something to make the world better. 

It made me cry to write that, because it seems so far away. But this book made me feel like I can make it happen. I hope that it will inspire you as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...