Monday, July 9, 2012

Of seeing famed frills in person o.O

Recently I went with my Japanese study group to Japanese style karaoke (and finally got to sing Ascendead Master something by Versailles!). But the point of this post, interesting as that outing was, is that afterwards we visited a lolita boutique that opened in Little Tokyo, on that very day, actually.

Pic spam! (I just typed smap. Maybe I'm a little distracted. I'll admit I was thinking about how one could make a magical girl transformation sequence involving the words "pic spam!" so...)



^That's my friend Joy in the black and white dress.

And that's Jamie of the previously mentioned lolita tea meetup, holding her amazing purchase aloft. 


I sneakily snuck this shot of them. >.> Plus, lovely mirror bonus! (That should definitely be a brand name.)


One of the few gothic things they had at the time. They had more when I went back though, which was nice to see. You know, I'm going to have to implement my dream of selling my crafty stuffs to all the lovely gothic lolitas. Fairytale Boutique has inspired me! *determined face* 

This amazingly dressed person is part of a band, Midnight Shinigami. I told her I love naming things with Midnight in the title too. I guess that totally shocks all of you.

5 comments:

  1. So....does this new boutique stock brand items or their own merch? I'm quite curious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girl in the last picture's hair colour is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. akumaxkami; They stock items from brands (second hand I think) and from local lolita seamstresses. I could be wrong, but I think that's what they do.

    Alexandriaweb: I know right??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tagged you in a post, I hope you don't mind;
    http://ohvelveteena.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/11-questions-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for letting me know! I'll go check it out. ^-^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...